Youtube Channel top views
The continued dominance of Self Party on the blog Youtube Channel and the swift rise of the latest Modern Cheese video has confirmed a couple of suspicions. If I put up a post basically begging readers to check out a certain video, they will. Thanks. Also, bands that have their shit together pass on stuff and get others to check it out too.
Lets have a quick perspective check though. My blog readership is up to about 1000 individual IPs in a month. The top rated video on the channel has 140 views. Now, some videos on Danwei.org have thousands of views. Some videos of cats slipping on a polished surface have over one million views. On the other hand, this blog is for, about and by people who like counter culture. My readership and views are actually above the average attendance for the shows I cover.
So, whatever It might actually mean, here's the current top six viewed videos on my Youtube channel.
The channel itself is here.
1) Self Party play the Miniless Records showcase at Yuyintang. 140 views watch
2) Bang Bang Tang at Yuyintang. 111 views watch
3) Crazy Mushroom Brigade rock out. 76 views watch
4) Modern Cheese perform with new singer. 72 views watch
5) Hard Queen back at Yuyintang. 64 views watch
6) The Shy Tall Mighty old school punk. 58 views watch
Why not show support for your favourite video by introducing it to your friends and pushing it up the chart? I encourage that sort of behaviour.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Youtube Channel top views.
TrackBack URL for this entry: